Paresh Rawal Birthday: Top 10 critically acclaimed roles played by actor turned politician

Priyanka Chopra was briefly associated with these two superstars in the beginning of her career and they are Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar. Priyanka was linked up with both Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar and the rumours were rife that both the superstar's wives Gauri Khan and Twinkle Khanna gave final diktats to their star husbands to not work with Priyanka ever. Priyanka in her latest podcast revealed about dating all her co-stars she worked with and felt like a doormat in every relationship.


For the latest TV news and Entertainment News updates, follow BollywoodLife on WhatsApp.


Lately in her recent interview Madhu Chopra, who is Priyanka Chopra's mom and stood by her daughter through her thick and thin was asked to comment on Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar. In an interview with Filmygyan, Madhu was asked to share her thoughts about the Jawan actor and Bade Miyan Chote Miyan actor, to which Madhu kept his very controversial free and called them 'good businessmen'. Madhu was also asked about her opinions on other actors Priyanka worked with from Ranveer Singh, and Ranbir Kapoor to Alia Bhatt.


When Priyanka Chopra left everyone shocked why her statement about being in a relationship with all the co-stars she worked with in India. "I did not give myself time at all between relationships... I think I worked a lot and I always ended up dating the actors that I worked with. And I think that I just thought I had an idea of what a relationship should be like, and I kept seeking that and trying to fit the people that came into my life into my idea of that relationship" Priyanka told this to in an interaction with Call Me Daddy podcast reportedly.


Watch the video of Priyanka Chopra


http://dlvr.it/T7ZxnV
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url